It is certainly not a Linderna sp.   I am sure it is a Lobelia sp.  Not
sure about the species id.
<http://keralaplants.in/keralaplantsdetails.aspx?id=Lobelia_heyneana>

I have a similar Lobelia species (*Lobelia zeylanica*) posted on Flowers of
India site
Kindely see the link below

http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Ceylon%20Lobelia.html