many,many thanks Sivaprasad ji, andGarg ji for the id. My pictures do not help
much in Id but after searching Eflora site I think it may be L.alsinoides .
validation required..besides it was found near this
place.https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/campanulaceae/lobelia/lobelia-alsinoides
thanks againregardssatish nikam
    On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 4:53:15 AM GMT+5:30, J.M. Garg