Thanks Rashida Ji
Tanay

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Rashida Atthar
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Tanay ji as I mentioned in my last mail I am not expecting an ID even from
> experienced persons with such limited pics. I only wanted to share  pics of
> Crustose lichen, that's all.
>
> regards,
> Rashida.
>
>
>
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM, tanay bose <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> I am extremely Sorry because I could not validate the ID and provide you
>> and Yazdy Ji with correct identification. My knowledge and experience is too
>> small to get of the ID of a lichen at a glance may be more experienced
>> person can help us .
>> Tanay
>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Reply via email to