Dear Tanay ji,
Please do not feel sorry. I am only trying to learn and am just
honestly trying to express my doubts. You are being modest, I do not
know one tiny fraction of what you people do.
Take it easy.
Regards
Yazdy.

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM, tanay bose <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am extremely Sorry because I could not validate the ID and provide you and
> Yazdy Ji with correct identification. My knowledge and experience is too
> small to get of the ID of a lichen at a glance may be more experienced
> person can help us .
> Tanay
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Reply via email to