---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Prabhukumar KM <prabhumkris...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 15:58
Subject: Re: [itpmods:12998] Dr. Balkar Arya- Remembering our great Hero on
Independence Day- Every week is a Genus week
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Heart felt salutes and congratulations to Balkar sir....

Regards
Prabhu

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 6:58 PM Ashwini Bhatia <ashw...@ashwinibhatia.com>
wrote:

> My gratitude and congratulations to Balkar Singh ji!
>
> Regards,
> Ashwini
>
> On 15 Aug 2019, at 10:48, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

*Dr. Prabhukumar KM*

Senior Scientist & Head
Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
& 'CMPR' Herbarium
Centre for Medicinal Plants Research (CMPR)
Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal,
Malappuram - 676 503, Kerala, India
*E-mail: prabhumkris...@gmail.com <prabhumkris...@gmail.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAJv8zS-ojQEu2axG%2BiaPukpoN37woGazOFce6Ff9wmd%2BVtp-_A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAJv8zS-ojQEu2axG%2BiaPukpoN37woGazOFce6Ff9wmd%2BVtp-_A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than
1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.