Hi, Tabish
Pl. see the following. Giving details from Flora of China:
*Cleoserrata speciosa (Rafinesque) Iltis*:
Herbs, annual, 0.5-1.5 m tall. Stems simple or sparsely branched,
fluted, *glabrous
or sparsely glandular pubescent*. Petiole 2-12 cm, glandular
pubescent; *leaflets
(3 or)5-9; *leaflet blades narrowly lanceolate-elliptic, 6-15 × 1-5 cm, *both
surfaces glabrate to glandular pubescent*, base attenuate, margin entire or
serrulate, *apex acuminate*. Inflorescences 15-50 cm but 20-60 cm in fruit,
glandular pubescent; *bracts narrowly ovate-cordate*, 0.3-1.8 cm. *Pedicel
1-5 cm, glabrous*. *Sepals* green, lanceolate, 4-7 × 0.8-1.2 mm, equal,
distinct, persistent, *glandular pubescent, *base cuneate, margin entire.
Petals brilliant pink to purple but fading to pink or white by second day,
rarely initially white, *ovate*, 1.5-4.2 × 0.8-1.1 cm, *clawed*.
Androgynophore ca. 4 mm at anthesis; stamens 4-8.5 cm; anthers 6-10 mm.
Pistil 6-10 mm; style 1-1.2 mm. Fruit gynophore 3-8.5 cm, with scars from
filaments on ca. 1 cm of androgynophore and visible on ca. 1/4 of its
length; capsule cylindric but irregularly contracted between seeds, 6-15 cm
× 3-5 mm. Seeds 10-30 per capsule, pale green to brown, subspherical,
2.5-3.5 × 1-1.2 mm, tuberculate. Fl. Aug-Nov, fr. Sep-Dec.

*Tarenaya hassleriana (Chodat) Iltis*:
Herbs, annual, (0.5-)1-1.5 m tall. Stems branched, *glandular pubescent*.
Stipular spines 1-3 mm. Petiole 2.5-7.5 cm, glandular pubescent, with
scattered 1-3 mm spines;* leaflets 5 or 7;* leaflet blades elliptic to
oblanceolate, 2-6(-12) × 1-3 cm, *abaxially glandular pubescent, adaxially
glandular, *margin serrulate-denticulate, *apex acute. *Inflorescences 5-30
cm but 10-80 cm in fruit, pedunculate; *bracts ovate,* 1-2.5 cm. *Pedicel
2-4.5 cm, glandular pubescent*. *Sepals* green, equal, distinct,
linear-lanceolate, 5-7 × 0.8-1.3 mm, *reflexed after anthesis*,
persistent, *glandular
pubescent,* margin entire, apex acuminate. Petals pink to purple but
infrequently white or fading to white by second day, *oblong to ovate*,
2-3(-4.5) × 0.8-1.2 cm, *clawed*. *Stamens purple*, *3-5 cm; anthers green,
*9-10 mm. Pistil 6-10 mm; style ca. 0.1 mm. Fruit gynophore 4.5-8 cm;
capsule (2.5-)4-8 cm × 2.5-4 mm, in straight alignment with gynophore and
pedicel, glabrous. Seeds 10-20 per capsule, dark brown to black, triangular
to subspherical, 1.9-2.1 × 1.9-2.1 mm, tuberculate. Fl. (Apr-)May-Dec, fr.
Jun-Dec.

Petals are clawed in both. You can see both at Cleoserrata speciosa
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/cleoserrata/cleome-speciosa>
and
Tarenaya hassleriana
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/tarenaya/cleome-hassleriana>