Thanks Sachinji,
 but I wanted to know how to distinguish between Durva gras and other grass.
regards
Nalini
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: sachin dangat 
  To: nabha meghani 
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:39251] Durva


  I am sending u photograph please check that 


  On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:23 AM, nabha meghani <[email protected]> wrote:

    Hallo, 
    can someone tell me, which grass is called Durva, any speciality and 
characteristics of this grass. In my childhood i used to go with my grandma to 
a nearby ground to collect Durva and my grandma knew, where it was found. 
    I have a lawn, but I don't know if I can find durva here too.
    TIA and regards
    Nalini

    -- 

    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
    For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Reply via email to