Dear Mani ji, nothing to be sorry about, i knew what you meant and i was just 
joking.
So now  I am going into the garden. bye till next.
Regards
Nalini
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: mani nair 
  To: nabha meghani 
  Cc: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:39251] Pansies


  Thanks Naliniji,  I also meant you are living in Germany.  I know you are an 
Indian. Instead of living I wrote from.  Sorry for the slip.

  Regards,

  Mani.


  On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:10 PM, mani nair <[email protected]> wrote:

    Dear Nalinji,  Today only I new that u are from Germany.    I think the 
climate there is very conducive for the growth of Pansies and it looks so 
lovely. 
    Here in Mumbai, we can grow but the growth and flowering is not very 
satisfying and we have to grow during winter times.


    Regards,


    Mani. 



    On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:11 PM, nabha meghani <[email protected]> wrote:

      Dear Mani ji, 
      thanks. The pansies in my garden grow in pots as well as in the ground. 
But the plant survives only for one year atleast here in germany. They spread 
their seeds, but I rather collect the seeds and sow them again in a pot or in 
one corner of my garden. I then know, what is growing where.
      Regards
      Nalini


      ----- Original Message ----- 
        From: mani nair 
        To: nabha meghani 
        Cc: [email protected] 
        Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:15 PM
        Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:39251] Pansies


        Dear Nalinji,  Excellent Pansies. You got so many varieties of pansies. 
  Are they growing in pots or ground?

        Regards,

        Mani.


        2010/6/23 nabha meghani <[email protected]>

          Hallo, here are some color varieties of Pansies from my garden. 
German name Stiefmütterchen Stepmother, i don't know why!
          Regards
          Nalini

            ----- Original Message ----- 
            From: mani nair 
            To: tanay bose 
            Cc: [email protected] 
            Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:18 AM
            Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:39246] Pansies


            Thanks Padminiji, actually I wanted the close up of the Pansies 
only.  


            Regards,


            Mani


            On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:58 PM, tanay bose <[email protected]> 
wrote:

              Nice colours !!
              Viola tricolor hortensis
              Tanay


              On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:10 PM, mani nair <[email protected]> 
wrote:

                Dear friends,

                Sending photos of Pansies shot at the Chashmeshahi garden, 
Srinagar, Kashmir.

                Hope you like the photos.

                Regards,

                Mani.

                -- 
                You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
                To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
                To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
                For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.




              -- 
              Tanay Bose
              +91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
              9830439691(Mobile)




          -- 
          You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "efloraofindia" group.
          To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
          To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
          For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.






-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Reply via email to