---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 at 20:37
Subject: Re: Impatiens devendrae Pusalkar ??
To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>


No

On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 at 20:22, Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]> wrote:

> That means bicolor ??
> Thank you.
>
> Saroj Kasaju
>
>
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 7:06 PM J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I think I agree with Wojciech ji
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 09:38, Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> May I have your opinion ?
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Oh Sorry, I forgot.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you.
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>> Forwarded Conversation
>>>> Subject: Impatiens devendrae Pusalkar ??
>>>> ------------------------
>>>>
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 6:58 PM
>>>> To: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear Dr. Adamowski,
>>>>
>>>> Request for your kind opinion on this sp.
>>>> West Nepal at 2500m in August.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you.
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 10:55 PM
>>>> To: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear Dr. Adamowski,
>>>>
>>>> Awating your confirmation.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you.
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 11:01 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sorry, I am extremely busy recently.
>>>> I will try to answer during weekend.
>>>> Best regards         Wojciech Adamowski
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 11:09 PM
>>>> To: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thank you Dr. Admowski.
>>>> No problem ! Whenever you are free!
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 2:48 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear Mr. Kasaju,
>>>> your plant looks like plants named I. devendrae in efloraofindia
>>>> portal. Lower sepal seem less inflated than in original description by
>>>> Pusalkar, but I saw pictures of plants with less or more inflated lower
>>>> sepal, almost completely white or completely rosa, even yellow flowers,
>>>> with strong or weak markings, as well as curved or spiralled spur.
>>>> In Flora of Uttarakhand Pusalkar wrote about variability of this group,
>>>> describing plants with smaller white and unmarked flowers. This way
>>>> decision where I. devendrae/amphorata starts and where it ends need more
>>>> studies in field.
>>>> However, compare old illustration on plantillustrations portal under
>>>> name Impatiens amphorata. Also Dr. Shinobu Akiyama in her newest paper do
>>>> not mention I. devendrae, but mention I. amphorata. Here I. amphorata is
>>>> only mentioned in key.
>>>> Full description will be published later and then we will be able to
>>>> see what she includes into I. amphorata.
>>>> Best regards        Wojciech Adamowski
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 5:41 PM
>>>> To: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thank you Dr. Adamowski.
>>>> All links say it is syn. of I. bicolor but it does not look like
>>>> matching.
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 5:51 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> General sources are sometimes deadly wrong...
>>>> Check this: Hooker J.D. 1881. Impatiens amphorata. Curtis’s Botanical
>>>> Magazine 107, tab. 6550 on www.botanicus org.
>>>> or
>>>> http://www.plantillustrations.org/species.php?id_species=550928&mobile=0&uhd=0
>>>> There is old illustration almost ideally matching your plant.
>>>> Check also newest paper: Akiyama S. 2021. Impatiens (Balsaminaceae) of
>>>> Nepal (1) An Identification Key and Taxonomy of the Species of Sections
>>>> Uniflorae, Fasciculatae and Axilliflorae. Bulletin of the National Museum
>>>> of Nature and Science. Series B, Botany 47(2): 79-101.
>>>> It is freely available now.
>>>> True I. bicolor has bicolored, yellow and rosa flowers.
>>>> Best regards       Wojciech Adamowski
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 5:58 PM
>>>> To: Wojciech Adamowski <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I shall do that.
>>>> Thank you Dr. Adamnowski!
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 3:20 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Cc: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi, Saroj ji,
>>>> I am not able to connect as to which post this is linked to.
>>>> Pl. clarify.
>>>> --
>>>> With regards,
>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 3:43 PM
>>>> To: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Dear Mr. Garg,
>>>> This is regarding my personal mail to him !
>>>> Thank you.
>>>>
>>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 4:17 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Cc: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks, Saroj ji
>>>> --
>>>> With regards,
>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 8:37 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Cc: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> What about the images you have sent to him as per text below?:
>>>> 'Request for your kind opinion on this sp.
>>>> West Nepal at 2500m in August.
>>>> Thank you.
>>>> Saroj Kasaju"
>>>>
>>>> Pl. also forward those images.
>>>> --
>>>> With regards,
>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----------
>>>> From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>>>> Date: Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 8:45 PM
>>>> To: Saroj Kasaju <[email protected]>
>>>> Cc: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> With regards,
>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg
>>
>

-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBT5fFwamNWj5D-_4KxpKSoS-SGqB9cfG4oA4Xbe3vmoA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to