Plantago depressa is not mentioned in the Checklist of Nepal
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=110&taxon_id=125735>.
I think dissection of a flower may help in id in this complicated genus as
can be seen in illustrations below, as bracts and sepals may be very
important ids among other things and as per keys in Flora of China
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=125735>:
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=119460&flora_id=2
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=119458&flora_id=2