Respected sir,

I'm very sorry for the very wrong information.  *ᱵᱟᱲᱮ  *means Banyan tree (
https://sat.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%B1%B5%E1%B1%9F%E1%B1%B2%E1%B1%AE_%E1%B1%AB%E1%B1%9F%E1%B1%A8%E1%B1%AE)..
The source has some errors. Instead after asking my family members and some
native people they said correct word for  *Cajanus cajan will be *Ghangra
(ᱜᱷᱟᱝᱜᱽᱨᱟ) and not *bare.*

In the book for *Cajanus Indicus*, it is written *raher *whose
transcription shall be ᱨᱟᱦᱮᱨ

I will recheck my post and update you, till then I request you to inform me
like this so that we can avoid errors in future.:-)

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 11:29 PM Dinesh Valke <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hello Prasanta ji,
> I got the name *ᱵᱟᱲᱮ bare* for *Cajanus cajan* from your post
> <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/Ukn3R-svbCs/m/I_Ya88qaAAAJ>.
> I found one name *raher* in Santali-English dictionary
> <https://archive.org/details/cu31924096339464/page/520/mode/2up?q=cajanus>
> by A. Campbell, of the Santal mission. Please help me with the name raher
> in the Ol Chiki script.
> Thanks and regards.
> Dinesh
>


-- 
Thanks
with best regards
Prasanta Hembram

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAMv9_fzOM%3D2MF_L-FXJ2LnVrysrrjqA3hzcbBLoxqDfuCyGH%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to