Nice photo and excellent work dear Dinesh ji.
One name ആഴാന്ത need to be corrected, is it ആഴാന്ത in Malayalam, the
correct English spelling is aazhantha, otherwise it is aalaantha, the
correct Malayalam spelling is ആലാന്ത, ie. ഴ - zha and laa - ലാ.  One this
kind growing in my property and we calling it as *പയ്യാനി payyaani*.
Regards, Sam.