Taffazul ji
Celtis australis Linn. which was once considered to be widely distributed
and reported from India also in FBI and Brandis is now considered
distributed in mostly Europe,
and as such C. australis of Indian Authors incl FBI, Brandis i.e. Auct.
(Non Linn.) distributed in Himalayas, Pakistan, Afhanistan etc. is
correctly C. caucasica Willd.