Thanks Gurcharan Ji

I was thinking of writing a thanks giving mail to all members for the great
response. And You have done it. Thanks. I am also trying to make a pdf file
for all the apocynaceae members with photo credits. I dont know when it be
materialized. But i have started the work. As today evening or tomorrow
morning i have to left for joining 21 Days refresher course in BioScience
being held at HP University Shimla and will be staying there from 09-11-10
to 01-12-10. So there i may not be having facilities and may be time also. I
am planning to get max. pics of Himalayan flora during this visit.
for this period I may not be interacting a lot.
Again Thanks to all for showing this great Response.

-- 
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Reply via email to