Hip Hip Hip Hurrye!
I agree with you sir.
I have seen mails posted late night, early morning at any time of the day.
Rather I will say it was 24hours for 7 days the identification , information, 
photograph silsila was on.I enjoyed it throughly. I will not be able to 
remember 
even 1% of names, but the photogrphs , info and discussion has made my Diwali a 
memorable one.
Thanks to to trio and you too for keeping the wheels moving
Madhuri




________________________________
From: Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>
To: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, 8 November, 2010 4:46:56 AM
Subject: [efloraofindia:53648] Apocynaceae- Great job Balkar ji

The first episode by Balkar ji was a great exposition of family Apocynaceae, in 
which many members participated and uploaded useful information regarding 
members of this family. Thanks Balkar ji for coordinating the focus on 
Apocynaceae. Special thanks to Dinesh ji for uploading and providing many 
interesting plants and to Pankaj ji for details of taxonomic information and 
other useful data, especially the types. 


Three cheers for Balkar ji.

-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ 

Reply via email to