Clerodendrum splendens G.Don from Botanical Register.
Pankaj

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> I hope Clerodendrum splendens
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
>
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Padmini Raghavan <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> This a creeper which I saw flowering profusely in Secunderabad and
>> Bangalore. I have not seen it in Chennai.
>> Please help me id it.
>> Thanks,
>> Padmini Raghavan.
>
>
>



-- 
***********************************************
"TAXONOMISTS GETTING EXTINCT AND SPECIES DATA DEFICIENT !!"


Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Greater Kailash Sacred Landscape Project
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

<<attachment: Clerodendrum splendens from Botanical Register.jpg>>

Reply via email to