The Blackboards, which were used in the classes in my time, weremadefrom
Scholar's tree. Hence the name Alstonia scholaris.
Kiran Ji, choping the braches of trees is ban in Delhi. If somebody does it
without forest department's writtenpermision can be sued, and the penalty is
one year jail or Rs. 80,000=00 fine or both.
Promila