Yes Shrikant ji . Toatally agree with the drawbacks with regards to the keys
under discussion and need to have keys relating to field characters.. Infact
when I met Dr. Sardesai at Aurangabad he had mentioned that more and more
feedback is needed by those who use it and suggestions, critical evaluation,
since they are working on bringing out the final keys book. Perhaps Dr.
Sardesai  can enlighten us further on this .

We need to reduce the families to perhaps 30 or so and incorporate all our
unique field markers, characters that we identify with, collate these
together perhaps to evolve something more practical.

regards,
Rashida.
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM, shrikant ingalhalikar <le...@rediffmail.com