On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Resurfacing again in light of my 170411GS1 being identified as B. mollis by
> Dr.Amit Chauhan.
>
> Hi,

Sir I think that in Blumea mollis the heads are purple and very closely
related species to B. mollis is Blumea lacera in which the heads are yellow
which is very clearly indicated in this photograph.

regards

> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Junior Technical Assistant
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand
263149
ph.05944 234445
mob.+919412161087
mail: amitci...@gmail.com