For last few days I have been trying to find some reliable differences
between three Himalayan species, but frankly not much to choose, although S.
adnata and S. chinensis (syn: S. javanica, S. hookeri) are distributed Nepal
eastwards and S. wightiana in Western Himalayas. S. chinensis is also
distinct in upper pair of leaflets not decurrent at base and 2-4 glandular
teeth on lateral leaflets. S. adnata and S. wightiana are closely similar
but latter has large stipules, not found in former. Here are few images of
S. adnata:

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=87583&flora_id=800

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=87585&flora_id=800

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=87591&flora_id=800

Under these circumstances, it feels reasonable to treat your plant as S.
wightiana.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/