Yes Alok ji
Observe enlarged leaf sheath in third and fourth photographs, alternate
leaves and more important bilobed petals in your second photograph , of
which one is largest, two medium sized and two very small. Heracleum
candicans as I wrote earlier.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/