Ritesh ji
It is really confusing. May be species identified as I. rubriflora in the
pdf is not correct. The two species I. coccinea (now rubriflora) and I.
hederifolia really close only leaves (plus few minor characters) seem to be
differentiating them.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/