Also in typical specimens of T. laurifolia, the leaves are almost unlobed,
rounded at base, and 3-nerved from base. They are deeply cordate, somwhat
lobed or toothed along margin and 3-5 nerved from base.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/