Garg Ji, volunteers will come forward. Yes paucity of sufficient time
is also there with some of us due to all biennial formalities of
Semester System in Colleges and Universities. But after starting of
exams we will be getting time to update atleast some of the families.
I am preparing Convolvulaceae and Solanaceae and will be completing
soon after completion of my work I will put the things on the site. We
all are with you. I think there is no need of ownership sharing at
all.
Thanks
with Best Regards
Balkar Singh

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Garg ji,
> I insist you to enjoy your photography, photo- processing, postings &
> identification, trekking.
> Existing work is herculean; in due course of time, enthusiastic members are
> sure to adopt pages of family / genus / species.
>
> Personally may choose some species to start with.
>
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>

> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>> Due to lack of volunteers & paucity of sufficient time on my part for efi
>> website work (I am not getting any time for my photography, photo-
>> processing, postings & identification, trekking, management work of efi to
>> develop it further etc.), I want to share the ownership of this site with
>> those who can continue with the existing work being done & improve it
>> further if they feel so.
>> If there is anyone willing to take this work further, pl. let me know.
>> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species &
>> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
>> alphabetically & place-wise):
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
>> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
>> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
>> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1740 members &
>> 90,000 messages on 31/10/11) or Efloraofindia website:
>> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
>> of more than 6000 species).
>> India'.

Dr Balkar Singh