Lovely, Satish ji.

On 12 January 2012 20:56, Satish Nikam <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Dear Friends,
>                     This may not be the best photo of mine, but has some
> significance for me.Generally monsoon is a difficult place for photography
> here.I was bracing for a long period of inactivity,but only after a couple
> of days rain on a better day I ventured out early morning and I came across
> this beautiful flower which I had missed last year.That was a good omen and
> start for the new season, and surely many new varities I had missed last
> season.
> thanks
> regards
> satish nikam
>



-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg ([email protected])
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1760 members &
1,00,000 messages on 21/12/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6000 species).
Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
India'.

Reply via email to