... looks like *Pancratium parvum* (family: Amaryllidaceae) ... ref:
Flowers of Sahyadri
Regards.
Dinesh




On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Satish Phadke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Looks like from Meliaceae
> ............somewhat similar to* Turrea villosa* or* Naregamia alata*.
> Such a wonderful flower.
> Satish ji
> Do you have any pictures of leaves?
> It appears to be a shrub isn't it?
>
>
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Satish Nikam <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>                     This may not be the best photo of mine, but has some
>> significance for me.Generally monsoon is a difficult place for photography
>> here.I was bracing for a long period of inactivity,but only after a couple
>> of days rain on a better day I ventured out early morning and I came across
>> this beautiful flower which I had missed last year.That was a good omen and
>> start for the new season, and surely many new varities I had missed last
>> season.
>> thanks
>> regards
>> satish nikam
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Dr Satish Phadke
>

Reply via email to