I had actually posted these two as 2 separate threads. I do not know how
they got clubbed.
Fortunately they belong to the same plant


On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Bhagyashri Ranade (Google Docs) <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  I've shared [efloraofindia: 11032012MR2] Convolvulaceae Week: Ipomoea
> cairica from 
> Pune<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CS8aOKkqLrhD04T2f0ab_Ji9qiU7PWVxPgIQo2oPYZI/edit>
>  Click to open:
>
>    - [efloraofindia: 11032012MR2] Convolvulaceae Week: Ipomoea cairica
>    from 
> Pune<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CS8aOKkqLrhD04T2f0ab_Ji9qiU7PWVxPgIQo2oPYZI/edit>
>
>
> Sharing images of Ipomoea cairica  growing wild at Pune
>
> Photographed in Oct 2011
>
> Ref  my previous post efloraofindia:''For Id 09102011MR3’’ ?Ipomoea
> cairica flowers Pune
>
> identification credit Hari lal ji
>
> Regards
>
> Bhagyashri
>
>
> Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents,
> spreadsheets and presentations.
> [image: Logo for Google Docs] <https://docs.google.com>
>



-- 
Regards
Bhagyashri

Reply via email to