Sir,

A Big Thank You. I also heard that it has medicinal properties. But i do
not know what.
As for C. fistula, in my childhood, in 1970-80 we called it Bandar-Lathi.
Both of langoor & ape were Bandar to us. However, much later i came to know
the other Bengali names like 'Amaltas', 'Sonajhora' for the Bandar-Lathi.

Regards,

Surajit