Singh sir,
I doubt for Primula rosea,

http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Himalayan%20Meadow%20Primrose.html


On 26 June 2012 22:13, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I hope Primula rosea
>
> I photographed both this and P. denticulata in Kashmir in May, this year,
> only two species flowering in subalpine and alpine region in May..
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Suresh Kumar Rana 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Request for Identification
>>
>> Kindly Identify this Primula species
>> Location: Paddar valley J&K
>> Altitude: 3600 meters asl
>> Date: 16th and 17th May 2012
>>
>> --
>> Warm regards
>> Suresh Rana
>>
>>
>
>
>


-- 
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
http://project-matheran.webs.com
https://www.facebook.com/leopardguy

Reply via email to