Hello everyone,

I'm e-mailing you all to request some help.

This year I'm completing my honours in psychology at the University of New 
South Wales and as part of the year I'm writing a thesis based on a study 
I'm conducting.  This study aims to investigate reading strategies and 
processes used by native Indonesian speakers in Indonesian and also the 
transfer of these reading strategies from Indonesian into English.  Also the 
study is investigating reading strategies and processes used by native 
English speakers in English and in a second language, again Indonesian.  I'm 
hoping to make some useful conclusions about what strategies native readers 
use in their first language and how their strategy choice in their first 
language affects their second language reading.

So I desperately need volunteers who are either native Indonesian speakers 
and speak English as a second language or native English speakers who have 
Indonesian as a second language to participate in my study.  Participation 
involves completing some reading tasks in Indonesian and English which takes 
about 40 minutes, this can be done either at the University of New South 
Wales or I can bring the experiment to you.  So if you live in Sydney and 
can spare 40 minutes over the next two months I need your help! I would be 
extremely grateful if you could email me back to discuss things further.

Thank you for your time,

Kirsty Harding


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

Kirim email ke