Got it to work.  The command line don't work for me.  I tried on 2 different
PCs.  However, works in GUI way by go to System Properties - > Environment
Variables - > Add an User Variables for my profile, name = HOME   value =
E:\influxdb-1.0.1_windows_amd64\influxdb-1.0.1-1  (or whatever your path to
unzip folder name).  Required to restart.  Then works after that.

Sean, if you update your website so other won't run into the same thing would
be great.  Thanks all.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit