I am trying to use influxdb relay in AWS. I am using ELB in the front of
inflxudb-relay processes but problem is that ELB requires health check for
backend services i.e., influxdb relay needs to respond to GET from ELB.

I looked into influxdb-rely code in github but i didnt see any /ping like path
that i can use (like one present in influxdb api).

Is there a solution for this? I saw a relevant case in influxdb relay project
but not sure what state it is in:
https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb-relay/pull/32

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks