OS:
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        16.04
Codename:       xenial

InfluxDB shell version: 1.1.1

Influx inputs:

tcp6       0      0 [::]:8086               [::]:*
LISTEN      19433/influxd
tcp6       0      0 [::]:omniorb            [::]:*
LISTEN      19433/influxd
udp6       0      0 [::]:8089
[::]:*                              19433/influxd

Default [[http]] and [[udp]]

Telegraf v1.1.2 (git: release-1.1.0
3da3a2279108d02c2158782794532de7cd7deacd)

tcp6       0      0 [::]:8186               [::]:*
LISTEN      19883/telegraf
udp        0      0 localhost:38867         localhost:8089
ESTABLISHED 19883/telegraf

Telegraf input:
Default  [[inputs.http_listener]]

Telegraf output: