Laura, is Transarc pursing any sort of legal action?  This seems like a
clear case of copyright infringement, and certainly is not in good faith.

  Certainly the marketing goons at Microsoft can come up with something
better.  :-]

  -bws

--
       Brian W. Spolarich - ANS - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (313)677-7311
    Alice and Bob aren't speaking anymore.  She lost his public key.