Ramiro,

You read my mind! I'd just sent a message to the list asking about this,
checked my email 5 minutes later, and turns out you've already provided the
answer. :-)

Thanks you very much,
Will

--On Friday, 01 June, 2001 12:20 +0000 Ramiro Morales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> People:
>
> I'm attaching an updated version of the drac patch
> for version >= 2.0.13 of Cyrus IMAPd. This is against
> version 2.0.14.
>
> The update is needed mainly because at 2.0.13 time
> in imap/imapd.c the struct sockaddr_in *imapd_remoteaddr
> variable was moved from global scope to the service_main()
> function and drac_ping() relied in the former behavior.
>
> Please feel free to test and modify the patch and perhaps
> incorporate it in future releases.
>
> PS: The instructions to apply the patch are the same to the
> contained in the previous incarnation of the patch
> living in the contrib/ subdir, call patch with the -p1 switch.
>
> --
> Ramiro

> Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1

William K. Hardeman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wkh.org

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it.
--Robert A. Heinlein