Ramiro Morales wrote:

> People:
>
> I'm attaching an updated version of the drac patch
> for version >= 2.0.13 of Cyrus IMAPd. This is against
> version 2.0.14.
>
> The update is needed mainly because at 2.0.13 time
> in imap/imapd.c the struct sockaddr_in *imapd_remoteaddr
> variable was moved from global scope to the service_main()
> function and drac_ping() relied in the former behavior.

Thanks for the heads up.  Your patch solves the compilation problem,
but doesn't solve the other issues introduced by the new reusable imapd.

I just checked the attached patch (against CVS) into CVS which does the
following:

- moves dracconn() into service_init() so it is only executed once when
the service is forked instead of once per connection

- fixes a memory leak by removing the drac_ping() event after a LOGOUT

- encapsulates all of the drac related variables into a single struct

Let me know if there are any other issues.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127

drac_auth.patch.gz