Hij
- cyrus-fromheader-2.3.3.diff

Outlook sucks. I hate to have to commit yet another M$ workaround. How widespread are these non-RFC2822-compliant messages?

I do not think it is just outlook. I've also seen problems with notes doing stuff like this.

I get errors like this one in my logs:
host   /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp]
said: 554 5.6.0 Message contains invalid header (in reply to end of DATA command)

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure postfix or amavis to clean up emails with with errors like these?
kind regards,
Tarjei

- cyrus-imapd-2.3.1-autoreply-0.1-0.diff

The Sieve notify is undergoing a lot of changes, so I'll probably wait until the dust settles.

- cyrus-isdigit-2.3.3.diff

This seems like an OS problem rather than a Cyrus problem. Have you taken this up with the Debian folks?

- cyrus-longwords-2.3.3.diff

I have to see if there is a better way to handle long UID lists.

- cyrus-plainsync-2.3.3.diff

I just committed some code which does this in another way. I added a '-p' option to sync_server, pop3d, nntpd, that does the same thing as the 'imapd -p' option. It allows you to specify an external layer security strength factor, so setting it to >=2 will allow PLAIN to be advertised w/o TLS.

- cyrus-reconstruct-2.3.1.diff

Already fixed in CVS.

- cyrus-statuscache-2.3.3.diff

This looks reasonable, but I want to give it some more thought.