Hi,

--On 6. April 2010 15:54:20 +0200 LALOT Dominique <dom.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

We have reached rapidly the size of one spool and we want to migrate some
mailboxes to another spool. What is the best way to do that?
It would be nice that ltmp reports a temporary failure when moving in
order to keep the incoming mail in the smtp spool.

it does.

And also a way to
prevent the user from working on the moving data on the imap/pop side
Is there a way to do that?

Just RENAME the folder. We run a cronjob at night that does this. It greps in /var/lib/imap/proc to make sure there is no active process for the user to be moved, but AFAIK that's not absolutely necessary.
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.