Hi!

Yes, I assume there shouldn't be problems... in fact reconstruct in 2.4
does not have the option for upgrading the mailbox databases version
with a reconstruct -V max command... So... I assume it's compatible....

There I could then setup a slave replication... I hope... I'll tell you
:)

Cheers!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

El 17-12-2018 12:38, Adam Tauno Williams escribió:

> On Mon, 2018-12-17 at 10:40 +0100, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
>
>> I think (and say think :) )I finally found a method. Although I'm
>> testing it deeply... it seems (say seems too :) ) 2.4 is compatible
>> with a mail spool in 2.3 (at least with my config). So I'll try to
>> upgrade first to 2.4 and later to 3.0 setting up a replication from
>> 2.4 to 3.0. Would be fine if Bron, Ellie or someone at Fastmail could
>> tell something about it to us :) :)
>
> Yes, I have performed an in-place upgrade of 2.3 to 2.4.  Other than
> some delay due to index reconstruction it went very smoothly.
>
> The only issues I recall is that some users got some deleted messages
> back after the reconstruct, and there were some mailboxes which lost
> Seen status;  I never figured out why [they were related to that
> handful of users which somehow always have problems with everything].

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es
To Unsubscribe: