No problem Bron!!

Very thankful for your time and your help!!.

I have some ideas/questions about the synchronous replication too for
commenting you… I have never heard about Cassandane (only to Ellie in this list
or Github commit comments) :) but will check it :) :) although I’d need to wait
the holidays to come, in order to be more free for all these :)

Cheers!

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.

To Unsubscribe: