Company`s Description:
Lugera & Maklér operates in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Romania. We
made it our job to help companies to find the right employees. To help
ambitious people to find the right employer. We match the right person
with the right company at the right time. Very fast. So that the
perfect job soon is yours.

Job description:
For one of our clients, an multinational company in telecommunications
field we are looking for a Service Technician.

Key responsibilities:

Ensure daily that the mail reception is done according to internal
procedures; (Defective Form , warranty certificate, accessories, etc);
Responsible for daily accurate internal/external mail reception;
Process daily accurate records about all in /out phones in internal
data base;
Responsible for accurate and update inventory for mail reception(
stickers, labels, markers, etc) and for the order requests ;
Solve all claims related to mail (delays, lost parcels, etc);
Ensure daily internal/external accurate distribution of phones
(invoices);
Ensure an efficient and client oriented relationship with mail offices
(shipment lists, delivery time enquiries, lost package enquiries);
Prepare weekly report for all in/ out handsets collected through mail
office;
Maintain a clean and organized work area;
Other projects, tasks and duties as assigned;

Requirements:

Basic knowledge of telephony or GSM theory;
Strong knowledge of ELECTRONICS and MICROELECTRONICS field;
College degree or equivalent preferred;
Basic DC electronics;

1 year GSM industry experience required;
1 year component/module repair experience preferred;

Computer skills strongly preferred (Microsoft Excel, Word);
Communication skills required (English);

Excellent soldering skills required;
Ability to read schematics/circuit diagrams required;
Excellent organizational/follow-up skills required;
Ability to interact independently as well as part of a team;Problem
solving skills;
Quality oriented with strong attention to detail;
Must have manual dexterity and mechanical ability.

Send your CV at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gabriela.Tudor at lugera.ro) with the
subject :
Application for Service Technician

Raspunsuri pentru acest subiect:
http://www.infoupb.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?p=57#1157

info_upb@yahoogroups.com - cel mai mare grup studentesc din Romania, peste 1500
de studenti de la toate facultatile din Universitatea POLITEHNICA din Bucuresti.

http://www.infoupb.ro/forum/ - Forumul Studentilor din Politehnica

Yahoo! Groups Links