Dear All,

I am currently looking for another sponsor for the web site. I am forced to
do this as the site has eaten up all my financial reserves and I will be
doing my 'self-sponsored' MSc project over the summer (focused on IO/CIP).
Also I want to do a postgraduate certificate at the American Military
University, hence I won't be able to support the site with my funds anymore.

I have been looking for another sponsor for a long time, and I have
received many empty promises or unsuitable offers.

Hence if your company would be interested in supporting the site, please let
me know.

(The web site has steadily grown and IWS has now about 3000 to 5000 hits a
day). We expect to have double the amount of hits by the end of the year.

The money would be used to support the site and build up services, among
many things we plan to do:

- have a web designer redesign the front page and improve the content
management.

- offer better mailing list services (it will be possible to subscribe to
daily digests and INFOCON will have a brother called THREATCON which will
look at Homeland Defense and National Security Issues. Furthermore, there
will also be closed discussion lists.)

- buy some decent equipment and pay for the bandwidth, ...

I hope I will be able to find a sponsor, if not I will have to cut down at
least or worse shut it down as I cannot afford running the site in
its current form.

So please let me know if your company would be interested in sponsoring the
site.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

WEN