> ------ Forwarded Message
> From: Monty Solomon
> Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:22:13 -0500
>
> Recently posted on MacWorld ...
>
> http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/10/25/dualcorebenchmarks
>
> http://www.macworld.com/2005/11/reviews/powermacg5rev/

------ Forwarded Message
From: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:38:06 -0800

I'm waiting a few weeks for the bleeding edge adopters to find any potential
problems. Have looked through Apple's kbase and there are not yet any
entries for this machine. Apple's discussion forum can be found at:
<http://discussions.info.apple.com/powermacg5/>

You are a subscribed member of the infowarrior list. Visit
www.infowarrior.org for list information or to unsubscribe. This message
may be redistributed freely in its entirety. Any and all copyrights
appearing in list messages are maintained by their respective owners.