Hello All.

Let's try not to over-complicate this. The error here we should care about
is "no more mirrors to try" Just use more than one mirror in yum
configuration in ovrit system tests. That's what we enabled in standard ci
and it works fine there (although we are not running this new config for a
long).

Yum will just failover to the next mirror in the list automatically. This
is how we can get a resiliency. And proxy there is just to avoid
overloading mirror with extra traffic when downloading RPMs and speed the
download up.

Anton.

--
Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat