On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 17:14:48 -0500
Colin Walters <walt...@verbum.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016, at 02:00 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >
> > The various browsers already have our digicert cert hard coded.
>
> Hum, really? Reference?
>
> $ pwd
> /home/walters/src/github/mozilla/gecko-dev
> $ git rev-parse HEAD
> a8b5f53e7df90df655a0982e94087ee83290c22e
> $ git grep fedoraproject.org
>
> Shows me what looks like a HSTS preload entry, but not a ca/cert
> pin.  (Remember HSTS preload == use https:// by default)

ok, I finally found some time to sit down and do some digging and... I
can't find it now. ;(

I cannot even see the HSTS preload there in firefox/chromium, but that
might have gotten kicked out due to a error with
paste.fedoraproject.org I can investigate more.

So, sorry for that sidetrack/delay... we can move forward AFAICT.

kevin