On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 08:20:51AM +0200, Adrian Reber wrote:
> The new MirrorManager2 0.8.3 release correctly detects and creates
> repositories for the newly created 'modular' tree:
>
>  /srv/pub/fedora/linux/modular/
>
> I have installed the new release in staging and it works correctly. The
> changes between MirrorManager2 0.8.1 which is installed in production
> and the newly released 0.8.3 is just the 'modular' repository detection
> and some additional repository creation/detection code which I also
> already used in production successfully.
>
> The mirrormanager2-0.8.3 is in the epel-testing repository.
>
> As I am not aware how important it is to get this installed on the
> production systems during beta freeze I am hoping Dennis can tell us if
> this is necessary or not.
>
> The changes are minimal and only related to repository detection and
> creation. Testing in staging was successful and I do not think it will
> break anything.
>
> Should we install the 0.8.3 release during beta freeze or should we
> wait?

Patrick tagged the builds into the infrastructure repository and so I
was able to update mm-backend01.prod. Only this system.

I had to reset the ctimes in the database:

 => update directory set ctime=0 where name like '%modular%';

so that umdl picks up the repositories and now the modular repositories
are active:

$ curl -s
'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=modular-bikeshed-server&arch=x86_64&global'
 | wc -l