(Dropping TSC.)

Actually, I'm still working my way through this. I cannot seem to get my
Mac to trust the new ODL nexus cert. Even following Anil's suggestions
above and then trying it
with -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts and I
still get lots of errors like:
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.opendaylight.netconf:netconf-client:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
from/to opendaylight-snapshot (
https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/opendaylight.snapshot/):
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I'll keep shaving the Yak for a bit. I suspect moving to Linux and OpenJDK
would fix it.

--Colin

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we know what the root cause is of having to use that?
>
> Ed
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Colin Dixon <co...@colindixon.com> wrote:
>
>> While the -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts
>> option fixes the problem, it feels like the "wrong" answer. Is there a
>> right answer?
>>
>> --Colin
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Vishal Thapar <
>> vishal.tha...@ericsson.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you Ivan, this worked for me.

      • ... Andrew Grimberg
        • ... Andrew Grimberg
  • Re: [Ope... Andrew Grimberg
    • Re:... Vishal Thapar
      • ... Anil Belur
        • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Ivan Hraško
            • ... Vishal Thapar
            • ... Colin Dixon
            • ... Ed Warnicke
            • ... Colin Dixon
            • ... Lori Jakab
            • ... Vishal Thapar
            • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Mohamed ElSerngawy
            • ... Colin Dixon
            • ... Vishal Thapar
            • ... Ed Warnicke