I still maintain that forcing bizarre gyrations to avoid
minuscule expenditures is not the right way to solve this problem...

(though kudos for providing instructions)

Ed

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <dmala...@cisco.com> wrote:

> This is my working fingerprint, check if you have same one.
>
> nexus.opendaylight.org:443, 21.3.2017, trustedCertEntry,
>
> Certificate fingerprint (SHA1): F1:5B:47:84:58:F9:19:EF:E7:DF:
> CB:DE:1C:AB:7B:4A:0E:70:46:D2
>

> I checked certificate downloaded via command from Anil’s email down below
> and certificate downloaded via browser. They were different.
> But I’m on win7.
>

> Dano

          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Lori Jakab
          • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Mohamed ElSerngawy
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... FREEMAN, BRIAN D
          • ... Ed Warnicke