Hi Everyone,

*What:* The Linux Foundation will be performing maintenance on the Nexus
server to perform 2 tasks:

1. Upgrade Nexus to the latest security patchset

2. Move file systems around to manage the inodes issue we ran into last week

*When:* Monday, February 12 @ 9:00 - 11:00 PST (17:00 - 19:00 Dec 13 UTC)

*Why:* Due to the issues we've had with running out of inodes on our system
we've been using a temporary mitigation while that we could sync files to a
new partition. If not done the server will run out of inodes again very
soon. We will cut over to the new partition on Monday once the syncing is
complete.

We will be using this maintenance window to also apply security patches to
the Nexus system as we've been informed on some CVEs that need to be
addressed.

*Impact:* Jenkins will be put into shutdown mode while we perform
maintenance on the Nexus system. During this time Gerrit will be available
however jobs will be queued but not run.

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on
Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Regards,
Thanh