Sadly rsync doesn't print any kind of info on progress so hard to say but
it's been running for the past 2 hrs. What I can say is 3 hrs before the
maintenance window we ran an rsync to try to get as close to synced as we
could before the maintenance window and it took 3 hrs (which would have
pulled in whatever was merged over the weekend).

The final rsync was started about 30 minutes once the maintenance window
started so if we use that as a data point then my guess would be it should
complete within an hour (hopefully).

Regards,
Thanh